Saturday, October 18, 2014

Batty bat invitation

Halloween is almost here! So the guys in the office asked me to organize a Halloween party as a bootcamp-activity (we plan these bootcamps to welcome new employees to our workunits) I was assigned to my'special' duty which implies makin' an awesome invitation. Although I didn't had much time to work on this project during office time, I started to love this fuzzy little fella by the minute. After the drawing was completed, It took me the whole weekend to cut all of these handsome guys by hand (80 pieces!).

I left my house early on a monday morning and started to place them all around the office! In their natural posture offcourse; upsidedown. EVERYWHERE! Everybody received one of these fuzzy fellas attached to their screens, hidden on the walls, and even on the coffee-machine.

but for now... 


No comments :

Post a Comment